No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Upcoming Giveaway...

I'm glad to see that people are actually viewing my blog and I'm amazed at how it has grown. I started it mainly as a creative outlet to share the items that I am making--and in just a couple of months I've already had hundreds of viewers (694 at last count). I've probably had many more people view my posts, just not on my blog as I have my posts linked to my facebook account, as well. I've decided that once I get to 1,000 hits on my blog, I'm going to giveaway an item to a lucky blog reader. So keep coming back to the blog (or if you are reading this post on facebook--go to the actual blog page: http://www.shopawhalestale.blogspot.com/ )---and once I have reached 1,000 hits--I'll post info on how you can win a free gift from A Whale's Tale!

No comments:

Post a Comment