No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Friday, March 19, 2010

No New Orders

This message has just been added to the top of my blog:

I am not currently taking any new orders until I catch up with the orders that I have right now. I would also like to take this opportunity to do some stuff for my little guy (who is the reason I wanted to sew/embroider in the first place). If you have something that you would like just a simple name or initials on--feel free to contact me to see if I can work you in, But for right now, I will not be taking any new sewing/applique orders.

I will continue to post items that I'm working on from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment