No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Parker!

One of Jonah's good friends, Parker, is turning 3! I promised his mom that I would make him a birthday shirt--we worked together on ideas--and this is what we came up with:





Instead of buying a mouse w/birthday hat design (I've seen one on Etsy)--I merged two designs that I already had to create the front of the shirt. The back of the shirt is done in 2 seperate hoopings. This shirt was alot of work! It is pretty much 4 different projects on one shirt. In order to do a shirt like this--I would need to charge $30 (for front and back designs) to cover cost and time.

Lucky for Parker's mom---this is his birthday present from Jonah :)

I can also merge other designs if you see something you like. For example: I can do an applique birthday number on the front of a shirt w/something that goes with your theme (monkey, sports, princess, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment