No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blog Traffic = Upcoming Giveaway

Well, blog traffic has definitely picked up. I started out in December with just a few hits each week--and today alone I've had about 20 hits--which means the blog has reached 1,000 (1, 019 at last count) hits! I will be posting info in the next couple of weeks on how you can be chosen to win something free from my blog--

I have lots of sewing and embroidering to do in the next couple of weeks--I hope to caught up soon so that I can make my son some cute summer outfits. I've always heard that people with embroidery machines almost never get to do something personalized for themselves or their family--I believe it now!

I found this adorable airplane fabric the other day--and I just couldn't pass it up! I hope to make Jonah a shortall out of it. This fabric would also be adorable for a boy burp cloth or bib. You have to grab up cute boy fabric when you find it--because you are lucky if you find any at all!



I also made these shirts for a friend for the Disney Live! Mickey Mouse Rockin' Road Show that is coming to Huntsville this weekend. They just had a new baby--so the grandparents are taking the new big brother to the show for his birthday. The design is on the left chest pocket area instead of the middle.



No comments:

Post a Comment