No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Several New Designs

I have several new designs to add to my side bar. Applique Cafe is currently having a sale (30% off) through tomorrow, I believe (http://www.appliquecafe.com/). I needed just one design for a project I'm working on--but decided to go ahead and get a few more that I've been looking at. Here are the designs:

Easter Truck for the Boys


Simple Dog--Hope to post pics soon of a project using this design


Tree Swing Design--I've seen this with a name in the tree and it is so cute.


Boy Birthday Hat

Girl Birthday Hat

These birthday hats would make a great birthday shirt. I can add a number, initial, or name in the hat.



No comments:

Post a Comment