No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Small Baby Bag

I can monogram or applique one of these adorable small baby bags for just $12. Makes a great baby gift. The bag is available in light pink or light blue. The top layer of the bag is actually white--but is made to make the under color peak through. There is also a small zipper compartment in the bag. This little bag makes a great "quick" diaper bag to hold those necessity items--or a great church bag for an older child.






1 comment:

  1. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.
    inexpensive baby carriers

    ReplyDelete