No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

If you have anything you would like done before Christmas or New Years, please contact me by the end of this week. I will only be able to do a limited amount of orders. I have a huge pile of stuff I've planned to do for Christmas gifts just waiting for me to get to them, as well as several orders. Please continue to check back, as I plan to be posting items that I have created. And please remember me when you need something personal for a baby or wedding gift--as well as anything for you or your little ones. Thank you for all the wonderful feedback that many of you have given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment