No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Gifts for two special girls...

I had been wanting to try to make these huggable "dolls" for my two nieces for quite some time--and finally got around to it for Christmas gifts. My brother-in-law, Les, is in Iraq for his second tour of duty. I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like for his wife and his girls to not have him at home with them.

These "dolls" are made with a picture of their daddy.
Can also be done with anyone's picture--makes a great rest buddy for preschool.
I did the backside in pink camo for the girls--can be done in regular camo or any kind of print.
The backside also has a pocket with a monogram--the pocket would be a great place to hold a photo or letter. The monogram can say anything you like.



Message me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment