No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Monogrammed Towels

Monogrammed towels make great gifts. They can be more formal for a wedding or house warming gift--or they can be cute for a child's gift. Prices vary on towels---based on style and quality of towel you want and style of monogram. I am always willing to look for an item for you if you want a particular color/style. Here are some pictures of towels I've done:


The brown towels and the pink towels were bought at the big after Thanksgiving sale at Walmart. I'll have to check for pricing on these now since they are no longer on sale.

The brown towel with blue monogram was done as a set of 2 large towels and 2 hand towels.
Shown with Juliet font with an added scroll. I have many different scrolls and borders to choose from.








.......................................................................

Got to love pink and purple together. Shown with Curlz font. Can be used in a bathroom or this towel is actually large enough to be used as a beach towel.


.............................................................

Love this towel!  These will be available as long as the store I get them from keeps them.
The price on this particular towel (white leopard) will be $12.





....................................................

I've seen lots of other cute towels out there. Target has some great looking zebra print--but they cost more for me to purchase. Just message me if you are interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment