No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

More Christmas Stockings...

While I am not taking any new orders--here are some items that I have done lately. Remember me next year when you need Christmas stockings! I can do colors according to whatever your style is or color theme is.

This stocking is $20 (due to having 2 monograms) and is great for all those Bama fans...



I did these stockings for a friend--her grandparents have never had Christmas stockings. She decided to do these for a gift and have family members bring items to put in their stocking for Christmas--what a wonderful idea!





No comments:

Post a Comment