No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

3 New Designs

I just got 3 new very cute designs! All 3 are from Planet Applique.


Great Valentine's Day design--could do in red or white for a boy.


Giddy Up Horsey--How cute is this?



This polar bear would be cute and so soft done in white minky.



...........................................................

If you are a fellow embroiderer:
Planet Applique is offering free designs (up to 5) for submitting photos of their designs that you have stitched out. You get to pick the designs that you want for free. That's how I got these designs--and a couple of others. I have finally reached my quota, but thought I'd pass along the info to you. I always love free stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment