No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Appliqued Hand Towels

I love how these hand towels turned out. They are done on a waffle weave kitchen towel and would make a great gift for someone or yourself. As always, I can customize the colors to match your kitchen. I just love how the green and brown look together.

One of these towels done with a holiday design would also be a cute idea for a teacher gift.

Waffle Weave Hand Towel Cost: $10

This first towel is done with the Mia Frame Applique from Planet Applique. Both towels are done in Juliet font. It is shown packaged with some Bath and Body Works hand soap. I would be glad to package one up for you as a gift for an additional charge.


................................................................

This towel is done with a frame from Bunnycup Embroidery.


No comments:

Post a Comment