No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Designs

I've just added some new designs to the side of the blog--so be sure to look for them. This one is one of my favorites:



How cute are these mittens? They are an Applique Cafe design. For those fellow embroidery people--I have followed this lady's blog for a while now (even before I had an embroidery machine) and she has just recently started digitizing her own designs (http://www.appliquecafe.com/). They are just adorable--and I like that she keeps things simple. I plan to make an outfit for my little guy using this applique on a shirt and making some matching corduroy pants. This would also look adorable in pink corduroy for a little girl. I'll post some pics once I make the outfit. First I've got to conquer the pile of items that I've got to do for Christmas gifts. So much to do...so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment