No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Lots of Pillowcases

Here is just a sampling of pillowcases that I have done. As you can see, the possibilities are endless. You can pick an applique that you simply like or match it to your child's room decor--you can do a name by itself (monogrammed or appliqued--limit 5 letters applique)--and don't forget those favorite sports teams! Pillowcases are also a great wedding gift (with newlyweds initials, his/hers, or Mr. ...... or Mrs. ....--done in neutrals or tone on tone).






No comments:

Post a Comment