No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Cute outfits for a cute little boy...

These are some outfits I did today for a friend's little boy who is just about to turn 1. I had told my friend about seeing several different blogs that had used the Garanimals shorts from Walmart to do a coordinating applique on a shirt. It is one of the best ideas I had seen--and you end up with a boutique looking outfit for a fraction of the cost. Here's how it works: get the shorts in the size you need for your child and buy another pair in the same fabric but in the largest size (they are the same price)--then buy a coordinating plain t-shirt. Use the fabric from the largest shorts in your applique for a great looking outfit. I have several more shirts to do for her, but wanted to go ahead and post what I had got done today (during nap time) so she could get a sneak peek.





No comments:

Post a Comment