No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Monkey Birthday

It seems like I don't get to sew as much as I used to--so it was nice to get back to my sewing machine to make this ADORABLE outfit! My friend's little boy is turning 1 and he's having a Mod Monkey birthday party. She passed along one of the birthday hats for me to match the colors of the outfit with. I knew that I had seen the monkey face applique design out there somewhere--and I am so glad I found it--it's simply too cute!

Here is the birthday hat the mom gave me to match colors, etc:

Here is the birthday outfit:


The mom wanted pockets--and I just love them.
The dad absolutely did not want polka dots--so I went with a gingham instead of just a solid color.
 This is the first time I've added pockets to a shortall--but I think they make the outfit.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HENRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment