No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sail Away With Me...

Here is another Garanimals outfit that I've done.
The Walmarts around here have now put out new plaid shorts different from those that were available a couple of months ago--the ones used here can no longer be found. Walmart has also started putting out sleeveless shirts instead of the solid short sleeve shirts. I wish they wouldn't do away with their shirts so early in the season (they stopped selling the long sleeve shirts in December). Luckily I had bought up several shirts to use for my little guy--just hoping I can find some time to work on them.

In other news--Florence is getting a Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft! I am so excited--I've never been in one before, but I always like to have more options when it comes to fabric.


No comments:

Post a Comment