No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A couple of new designs...

Here are a couple of new designs I got today. I hope to post soon using both designs. Both designs are from http://www.appliquecafe.com/. Though April 15th, she is having a 30% off sale. This is a great place to get designs--and most of the designs are simple and easy to do.

Applique Cafe is also on facebook--become a fan and you can keep up with any new designs that are listed: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Montgomery-AL/Applique-Cafe/494536750634?ref=ts.


Sailboat


Diamond Patch

I have seen this design done with 3 initials inside and also a single applique initial.
It's perfect for a little superhero!

No comments:

Post a Comment