No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

DIY DISH

I have people ask me all the time how I've learned to do some of the crafty stuff I do or where I got an idea for something. Well, sometimes I do have original ideas, but for the most part, I look for great ideas online. Their is  a wealth of information out there for newbies looking to learn a new skill or find something creative to do. There are many places online that allow you to read about how to do something new--and if you're lucky--they show pictures, too. I learn best by watching a new skill be done right in front of me. That's why I'm excited about DIY DISH. They are starting a new series of videos where they discuss some of the latest and greatest DIY projects in sewing, crafting, scrapbooking, home decor, kid projects, machine embroidery, hand embroidery, and more!

Here is the link to their first video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omfq50SdtGo&feature=player_embedded

This video introduces you to their new series. I look forward to what they might be able to offer as far as new ideas. AND---to launch their new show, they are giving away 2 Janome machines (one embroidery and one sewing).

Check out their site to find out how you can win:
http://www.thediydish.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment