No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Zebra Print for a Cutie Pie

Here are some pics of some stuff I've done recently for a "very special person".
My sweet little niece, Kylie, is quite the stylish little girl. My sister wanted me to do something for her that she can use for Valentine's Day and carry her over into Kindergarten, as well.
This design was a perfect choice because Kylie is going to be a pirate next year!
I was also told that Kylie recently insisted on the purchase of some zebra print shoes--so both of these items will match perfectly.

This dress was a great find @ Goodman's Sporting Goods in Florence. Their winter items were 1/2 off. It will look great by itself or with a pair of leggings.






This item was also a great find--just $6 on clearance at Belk.
 I love a hoodie to just throw on when it's cool or to wear with an outfit.



I hope you love them, Kylie (and mommy, too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment