No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Simple Goldfish Design

I now have a new design to offer thanks to Planet Applique. Not only does Planet Applique have frequent sales and offers--they also throw in a free design from time to time. This design is a simple goldfish applique (looks just like the goldfish crackers my little guy loves to eat). It comes with both satin and zigzag stitching. Note: many of the designs that I have on the right have different stich options--always ask if you would like something different--and I just might be able to do it.


Fellow embroidery people:
I always like to include info on freebies/specials that I come across--
so that you can enjoy them, too!

1 comment:

  1. What are the size dimensions of this goldfish design and how much do they cost per? Thanks, BarbaraInman1020@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete