No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Airplane Baby Set

This is a baby set that I just did. I just love red and blue together for a boy--and the little airplane is too cute. This set included a baby onesie, Rabbit Skins bib, burp cloth, and a bag tag.




I can get the bib lined in a few different colors if you are interested in a different color. I can also do lots of different things with burp cloths (add ribbon or coordinating fabric at the bottom). The bag tags are something new that I'm doing. These are really cute to attach to a diaper bag or backpack. I can design something for teens and adults as a luggage or gym bag tag, as well. I can do these in any colors or theme.
Cost for a bag tag is $5.00.

Here is the image used for the bag tag in the above set:




Here's another one that I'm doing for an upcoming gift
(Mandy, you can pretend it's a surprise!):




Here's an example of a simple one with no graphic--you can't tell in this pic, but the diamond background is blue and brown:






I can also put an address and phone number on the back of the tag.
For a baby, I usually put:
My parents are:
Parents' Names
Address
Phone Number

No comments:

Post a Comment