No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Another Valentine's Design...and more

I just purchased a new Valentine's Day design from Planet Applique--I just love this one because it is so hard to find Valentine's designs for little boys--although this one would still work with a girl. As always, this design can be done in any color. Here is the design:


I have to say that I'm totally addicted to finding and purchasing embroidery designs. I probably look daily to see if any of my favorite digitizers have added anything new. It's a great time of year, too--there are lots of holiday (Valentine's, Easter) designs coming out--and Spring and Summer will be here before you know it.

I had a small crisis--my laptop died a couple of weeks ago. I've not been able to work on anything at all--and was worried that I was not going to be able to retrieve all of my designs. Thankfully, everything was retrievable--and I now have a replacement laptop.  So, I have lots to do. I would like to work on my little guy some stuff for Valentine's Day. I have several baby gifts that I've got to get to work on.

AND...I'm going to Disney World! I've been so excited--Jonah's first trip to Disney and my first trip to Disney will be experienced together. I have found a great website that has just about any kind of design you can think of:


They have lots of Disney designs, so I hope to create some custom items for our Disney trip. The Disney designs can be found under TV and Film Characters. If you embroider--you have to check this site out. They likely have any character that your child is interested in--not just Disney (Sesame Street, Dora, Batman, Ben10--and even book characters: If you Give a Mouse...just to name a few).


No comments:

Post a Comment