No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Disneyworld...Here we come!

We have a trip planned for Disneyworld--and I've made several items for the family for our trip.
As I mentioned before, this will be my first trip--so I'm very excited!

Note: I do not have the drawstring bag and ringer shirts readily available.
I ordered these items especially for our trip.
If you are interested in these items--I can pass along the website that I ordered them from.




Shirts for the whole family--shown with Disney font.

Jonah's outfit for Animal Kingdom--I knew that I wanted to do animal print, but was afraid I wasn't going to be able to find anything that didn't look too girly. This tiger print turned out too cute!



Jonah's Mickey Outfit--I still need to sew the buttons on. I did this using my trusty longall pattern--and just altered it so I could do the two fabrics. This is the first time that I had tried this--and the red should've come up some more to look more like Mickey's--but, overall, it turned out pretty good.



I got this grey hoodie from Target a couple of weeks ago in their Bargain corner for $6. I noticed today that they now have them marked down to $4. They still had a bunch of kids sizes and colors left. I knew that Jonah would likely need a sleeve for part of the day (after checking the weather--looks like all day)--so I thought this would do the trick.


Back of sweatshirt




No comments:

Post a Comment