No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baby Shower

We had a wonderful baby shower brunch this morning for a GREAT friend from church. The theme was green and brown--which coordinated with the colors of her baby's bedding. Everything turned out wonderful. My friend Becki and I said that we need to go into business together planning/throwing parties/showers--we had alot of fun putting everything together. But, seriously, if you ever need help with ideas/planning--we'll do it--for a price :)

Here are some pics from the shower:


The food was yummy!
To drink we had Orange Julius and Coffee/Vanilla Punch.



The table arrangements we came up with...



And, finally...the gift I did for the shower. The baby's bedding also has elephants on it, so I thought this turned out cute. I also included a gift certificate to A Whale's Tale since I didn't get to do all that I had planned to do for the shower. So, if you aren't sure what to get someone--let me know and I can do a gift certificate for them, so that they can pick out what they want from the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment