No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shortalls/Longalls

Here are some pics of some of the shortalls/longalls that I have made. They are fully lined in a coordinating fabric or can even be done reversible with an applique/monogram on each side. Many of these do not have any monogramming on them (or may have monograms done by other people), because I did not have my embroidery machine when I first started sewing for my little guy. I do not put snaps in the crotch of these. It just adds more time and money, so I've never bothered. I don't have a problem with just slipping it off for diaper changes. The current pattern that I use--includes sizes 1-4--and can be done as a shortall or longall. I can make slight adjustments as needed to make a better fit. I'm going to be on the lookout for another pattern to make sizes newborn to 12 months. If anyone knows of a good one--send me an e-mail. I also tend to make the straps that come across the top a little longer so that the buttons can be moved and it can be worn longer. I also prefer to sew the buttons on with embroidery floss for little ones--which makes it highly unlikely that the button will come loose.

Jonah's 1st Birthday Outfit--This one is reversible.
Note: I did not do the applique.

Jonah's Easter Egg Hunting Outfit from last year. I also made the basket liner to match.

I made this one for Jonah's beach pics:


This is a longall made for his first zoo trip:

Another shortall:

Prices vary depending on size, customization, and fabric selection.
See pricing guide on the right side of blog for a basic description.
E-mail me for an exact quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment