No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

WELCOME!

Welcome to my little boutique--I'm so glad you stopped by. I have been creating items for some time now, mostly for my sweet little man and for gifts--and am now offering my items to others. I have always had a creative side--and now enjoy creating items for children and monogrammed gifts for the home. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or ideas you might have. I am willing to work with you to create a special item. Please be patient with me, as I have decided to plunge into this venture right in the middle of the holiday season. I will be working from time to time on projects, as well as getting my blog and my etsy store going. I look forward to showing you my ideas/projects and working with you on yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment