No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Custom Memory Board

These custom memory boards are a perfect way to remember special days (baby showers, birthdays, anniversaries). They are a great way to have a record of who was a part of that special day or to have a keepsake of messages for the new parent or birthday boy or girl. I have personally done these for my own baby shower (with a sonogram picture of my little guy and his name) and also his first birthday (with a custom picture and birthday message: "Rubber Ducky, You're the ONE, to Make Jonah's 1st Birthday So Much Fun"). They are a wonderful keepsake. I can customize this with a picture and borders done in colors to match your theme--and can even come up with a special saying to go with your theme. You simply e-mail me the picture you would like to use--with any special directions (colors, themes, ribbon color, etc.)--and I'll create something special just for you! I will gladly work with you--I'll e-mail you what I come up with--and once I have your approval, I will create your custom memory board. You can buy special pens to use on these, or I have just used a fine-tip sharpie.









Cost: $10

No comments:

Post a Comment