No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Available Designs

There are so many designs available out there to put on just about anything. I am putting pictures on the side of my blog showing you designs that I have purchased and have readily available. This is just a sampling of designs that I have and I can also find a design if you need something particular for that special project. Many of these pictures are directly from the site they were purchased from (see favorite embroidery sites) so it is likely that I won't be able to match fabrics. I can work with you to pick out fabric colors and add names, etc. to make your purchase as custom as possible. Designs can be put on just about anything: hand towels, shirts, burp cloths, bibs, pillowcases, baby blankets--and I could go on forever. Send me an e-mail if you are interested in making a purchase or for a price on an item. I also sew custom items. I will try to get a price list up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment