No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Couple of Gifts...



Here are a few gifts I've done recently:


I got this super cute beach towel at Target. It already had the pirate ship applique at the bottom--I simply added a name to the striped band. We are a pirate family (the mascot at my nieces/nephews school is a pirate--it's also where my husband graduated from--and I also taught there for my first year of teaching--I'm a lion, but now I'm a pirate, too). And pirate stuff has become really popular--so I'm always excited to come across pirate loot!





I got both of these bags from http://www.jiffyshirts.com/. They have many more bags to choose from. I recently made my first purchase from them (I needed some toddler shirts to monogram--and Walmart no longer has the short sleeve shirts). They ship for pretty cheap (cheaper the more you buy)--and I ordered on Saturday and got my stuff on Tuesday--I thought that was pretty good. I thought the pink one would work good for a beach bag for my mom---I monogrammed a beach towel for her in an earlier post. And the second bag was done in Winfield Pirate school colors for my nephew. I love cinch bags. We probably have about 10 of them at our house that we use for various things: these are great to hold a beach towel and sunscreen--let each child be responsible for carrying their own stuff (I am personally having a hard time finding anything large enough to carry all of our pool stuff now that we have a toddler). I also have one that I keep all my softball stuff in that I can just grab and take with me when I'm running out the door to a game (it keeps my cleats and my glove--I just recently pulled it out for this summer season only to find that it was also keeping a pair of socks that I wore in the last game of last summer---yikes!). Jiffy Shirts has these cinch bags in lots of different colors--I went ahead and ordered a few extra since summer is also birthday season for my family.




1 comment:

  1. Apparelshop.com offers complete range of men, women, kids, infants and athletic clothing at wholesale price.

    ReplyDelete