No New Orders

At least for the summer, I have decided to take some time off and work on stuff for my family--I have lots of birthday and wedding gifts to keep me busy, too. Our summers are always busy with trips--so it will be hard for me to do much else. You can always feel free to contact me to see if I can fit something in for you--but it will depend on how busy I am.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beach outfits


I finally got around to doing a shirt for those reversible seersucker shorts that I made for my little man. I had done the Applique Cafe Tree Swing applique to match the green side--and here is the Embroidery Boutique whale to match the blue side:



And here is Embroidery Boutique's Sand Pail Applique:



The shorts are actually a pair of Rosalina shorts--my son has a collared shirt with the gingham piping that match these. I thought--why not make him a t-shirt to match, as well. I started to add a name to this one, but decided I liked how simple it looks without one.


1 comment: